Early Pick 5
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday | First Post 7:05 p.m. ES
Woodbine-Mohawk Park Racing
Tuesday August 11
(1) Fashion Frenzie has blowout wins in two starts but gets a class test now. (3) Mystic has two checks in two Golds for sharp barn. (6) Rookie Season is another that’s started his career well. Speed coming. (10) Four Wheelin gets an inside draw to sit and roll late.
(2) Free Flyin Ticket has won two straight. Lightly raced type looks better than these. (3) Hit By a Bus raced well at this track and can sit a trip. (5) Preeminence tends to sit and rally. Last was huge at the River. (7) Keystone Kalimba has solid Gold lines and may flash speed.
(8) Stravinsky made a huge move after an early break and that was a better effort. (1) Mackjustice got the big track and McNair and found a way to win. Could be dangerous right back vs these. (9) Victor Invictus rolled late on a race that fell apart 8/4. Has back lines that share here. (6) Angel Nation gets back to big track after Stakes try.
(4) Ladysilk was right there with (7) Notorious Pink last time and these two look tough in this spot. (1) Postscript improved with Henry driving and she could be ok here. (5) Lady Midnight struggled with post in last vs top two. Better spot here.
Tough race. (5) Mouth Watering gets a better post after missing a week. Needs to be closer early. (1) Coqui Coqui put it together 7/27 then raced well at G River. (9) Southwind Tsunami was solid at Nlfd then wasn’t bad 8/3 after missing time. (2) Coco Beach De Vie moves inside and gets an easier spot.
(4) Tokyo Seelster is unbeaten and untested so far. (3) Master Grand rallied well in Gold after a break. (6) Fuzzy Angel was better 8/4 and switches to better post. (2) Muscle Dynasty gets an equipment change and 7/16 line fits.
(6) Regal Seven gets a big driver switch third back. (10) Johann was in the same race as that one 7/21 now adds lasix. (9) Nimbus Deo debuts for top trotting barn after solid preps. (3) D Procrastinator has has plenty of chances but seems to want to share more than win.
(2) Takeyourbreathaway likely wins 8/7 if she’s out sooner. (5) La Always A Martini drops and switches back to big track. Camera shy to be sure but capable. (9) Just Her Luck drops to lowest level in awhile and belongs on multis. (4) Bidfora Hug dropped and showed speed in latest.
(6) HP Royal Theo gets a start between Golds and is faster than these. (5) Cool Muscle was well driven after getting lasix 8/3 and could be up close again. (4) Steuben Hanover was parked a long way 7/28 and faltered in Stakes prior. (2) Zig Zag has won at this level but Is off form.
(3) Uptown Callie went 52/4 two back from a tough post. Last was a dud. (6) Trizzle Trazzle was written into the race needing some class relief. (1) Pretty Blue Angel has won two straight at KD and that’s better form than anything in here. (2) Saulsbrook Flashy has missed some time after win. Anything can win this race.
(5) Seven Iron returned and got tired vs better. His class trumps most if ready. (9) Mr Contestant drops again but is stuck outside. (8) Royal Esteem is another dropper. She was much better last year. (10) Thee Desperado woke up 8/7 and can share again. (1) Marquis Volo has been picking up pieces late.
46/1579/4/6910 $24 for $1
2459/56/1235/59 $64 for $1