Early Pick 5
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday | First Post 7:05 p.m. ES
Woodbine-Mohawk Park Racing
Friday September 25
(5) Sonic Flare didn’t get much action on arriving 9/17 losing to well meant winner. Looms large vs these. (4) Three Dragons has two wide trips last two to get checks. Barn going well. (1) Assassins Creed kicked 27/2 off the bench. Lightly raced sort could improve. (8) Gaudi Kir just missed from the eight hole at Flam. Speed coming in a race that lacks.
(2) Wings of Ballykeel is very sharp winning four straight and steps up. (8) Sombre just beat these with lasix. He’s quirky and switches back to Drury. (5) It’s Huw You Know doesn’t win much but always shows speed. (7) Hill of a Colt has massive talent but is unraced this year. The tag is something that doesn’t inspire.
(6) EL Wild Spirit switches barns and moves inside. (1) Good Eye Hawkeye drops to a claimer after much better Q 9/22. (3) Crocadile Canyon was better in last and likes this racetrack. (2) Outlaw Gunpowder has won two of three and seven this year. Would not be a surprise.
(5) Mouth Watering just beat these at a price and can repeat with similar effort. (6) The Bandit Queen chased that one but got tired 9/18. (4) Major Battle has been against it recently and can be used in multis. (2) Kounnis found the front with Roy 9/17. Speed coming again but better ones chasing.
(3) Revolt chased an undefeated one 9/18 and just missed. (6) Menlo Park has improved greatly with back to back fast miles. (4) Going Fast is third back and better than he’s shown recently. (2) Hunter Hill ran off in latest. Prior two lines fit.
(4) Toccoa Falls just lost to nice one but battled. (2) The First Chapter likes to win but on smaller tracks. Let’s see now. (5) Cheeses Murphy kicked 27/3 with best race in awhile. (8) Heavensdor Hanover doesn’t win much but can share vs these.
(4) Brookletsjustified just missed to better trip 9/18 but has a post edge now. (5) Mission Three switches to Moreau and he’s racing better right now. (9) Goldinthebadlands improved off the claim to win at a price. JMac drives him best. (8) Buddha Blue Chip gets on the gate now after two straight dominant wins. Using.
(2) Swift Ally drops to lowest level in awhile after 26/4 kick 9/18. (7) Bestseller Hanover is third back and dropping multiple levels. (1) Skater Chick moves inside just can’t seem to break through. (4) Catch a Secret needed last And was racing at upper levels in Philly.
(4) Lyons Hedgeabet drops and last time at this level was a winner. She’s very fast. (2) Bidfora Hug has three straight kicks sub 28. Trip equals chance late. (8) Jan was solid at the level 9/11. She’s not what she was last year. (3) Catch an Ace drops to the bottom after wide trip. Usually comes from off the pace.
(6) Kendall Seelster just beat these and I’m thinking shows speed now. (2) Parisian Blue Chip struggled in preferred but won three straight prior. (3) Ivana Flybye has been excellent since arriving and now moves inside. (7) Goodnight Irene rolled late in last and can share again.
(2) American Tour was right there at this level 9/4. Other lines vs must tougher. (3) Preeminence drops after check in Simcoe. Won three of four prior. (1) Mady Kat races well off setups and kicked 26/4 in last. (6) Esprit Dequipe rallied on big track vs solid foes. Could get lost on the board.
(5) Caviart Val stepped up 9/18 And raced very well. (4) Devil or Angel just lost at 3/5 vs improving one. (10) Perseus Seelster goes back to Fillion who won for him 9/10. (6) Far Better has back lines that share vs these. (2) Dontblvmejustwatch has a solid kick to fill in exotics.
456/36/4/All $54 for $1
2348/236/1236/5 $48 for $1