Early Pick 5
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday | First Post 7:05 p.m. ES
Woodbine-Mohawk Park Racing
Friday July 10, 2020
(2) Rose Run Victoria ran early then recovered late to get close to Alicorn on 6/29. Wins if behaves. (5) Beach Sorts got a check in that race and prior two lines fit. (4) My Baby Girl rallies from a tough spot on big track and has obvious talent. (9) Sound Idea has kick just needs a setup.
(8) Barefootnpregnant was loaded but no room 7/3 and could get ignored here. (2) Sportsfire has a race which helps her. Slow early fast late and only beat a length. (7) Ourlittlemiracle has a quick Q but lands here. Roy blast looms. (1) Turning the Table has blowout Q win but rail draw.
(5) Kuil Deva is focused and fast right now. Many of these are between Gold starts. (3) Massive Flirt is lightly raced and speedy. Should be up front early. (4) Port Perry is third back but not the same as when he was two. Needs to prove it. (6) Battle Born As tries new barn and could need one.
(5) Drinks All Round was bet and raced ok Vs very tough foe. Aggression coming. (4) Awesome Hill comes out of fast race but didn’t show much. Post is much better. (6) A La Mode Seelster improved greatly in third Q. Connections are top notch. (7) Needingoffthegrid had no chance at the River. Big track and on the gate now.
(1) Lively Rocket was sharp here in June Just toss that 6/25 line. (7) PL Lightning Won at the River and is no stranger to this circuit. (8) Filly Forty Seven drops but may prefer smaller tracks. (9) Cafe Society needs a claimer but could be sneaky if she kicks 26/4 again.
(2) Twin B Sunkissed looks fast and talented. Speed coming. (9) Virtual Success has a 25/3 kick on the page. Post hurts and may need to pass them all. (6) Clover improved in third Q and could improve again. (1) French Shaker faced toughie on debut from outside post.
(8) Sylph Hanover drops and should control this. (7) Kloof Street also drops and can roll late. (1) Roll With Sparky has had tough trips recently now draws better. (2) Catch an Ace belongs at this level and can fill in exotics.
(7) So Delightful is third back after very sharp near miss in a quick race. (4) Betalady made $ last year, three solid kicks this year. (6) Trip Aces Hanover improved with lasix vs sharp foe. Better post now. (1) Springbridge Sassy moves inside after strong kicks at the bottom level.
(1) Beach Moment chased debut winner in 6/19 Q in fast time. Rail only issue. (3) Share the Moment has two sharp kicks in two Races. No chance last but should improve. (9) D Gs Magicmoment has a winning Q and now a wide post. (2) Siri Blue Chip is another improving type that may be close early.
(3) Alfies Girl switches to Moreau after solid Meadows debut. (1) Chiefs Dream Girl looked dangerous 7/3 from a tough post. Chalk ultimately prevailed there. (5) Annie’s Legacy was in that race and took awhile to get going. Use in multis. (7) Lucky Town has sharp connections and two solid Qs.
I liked (3) Sporty Toris race last time with the driver switch. She can beat these. (1) Premier Cabernet gets a different bunch and can sit and roll from this post. (4) Saskatoon was in a tough spot after three straight. How does she respond to last. (9) Rose Run Vantage is likely waiting for another Gold but is quick and can share.