Woodbine-Mohawk Park Racing Schedule
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday | First Post 7:05 p.m. ES
Woodbine-Mohawk Park Racing
Friday April 2
(5) Alexus Eh switches to sharp barn and Henry after two decent claiming tries. Protected now vs strugglers. (2) Teddys Littleangel has made big $ and always gets bet. McNair now needs to put her in the race. (3) Morally Flexible was better in last vs tougher ones. (1) Norwegian Dad gets new connections again. Has been taking $.
(1) Beyond Better has been very sharp since returning with four straight wins. (6) Captain Video was better 3/27 but needs to find more vs choice. (3) Cold Creek Cabo hasn’t been quite the same as in the fall. Capable of sharing. (5) Bee Two Bee has nw5 lines and is faster than the rest.
(10) Village Artist drops back to claimers second time Auciello. His claiming lines fit vs this group. (6) Hallsglensmavis has won two straight at the level using his speed. Same bunch. (2) Rockinwithcustard has two straight checks at this level and now a better post. (9) Saulsbrook Flashy has had wide trips from bad posts at Flam. Fillion now.
(9) PL Idaho was roughed up after the claim now switches to Cullen. Capable off best at a price. (1) Veneno is racing very well close to the pace. Driver switch will help price. (10) Jaydens Place won three straight, last was a setup. Hard to leave off tickets. (3) Leader Tonight typically makes $ here at this level, draws well should finish up.
(4) Rose Run Victory will be 1/5 vs these off drop. (10) Man Dontforget Me returned here last week vs choice and kicked 26/2. Credible threat. (1) Laila Blue switches to Henry. Racing well vs dominant series winner. (9) Filter Hanover is another that Has shown up in series getting checks.
(7) Never Mind I’ve been chasing last two. This is a much easier spot. (8) Southwind Avenger has back class and likely needed last. (6) Wild and Crazy Guy walked home as the chalk off the drop 3/20. Old man can win but has two toughies in here with him. (3) HP Bruxelles won seven races last year and can get a check with her speed.
(7) Don’t Stop Believin is third back after blast but stop 3/26. Front wasn’t exactly the place to be that night. (3) Twin B Tipster wasn’t bad on return now faces similar. (10) Lyons Tilt Hanover just missed vs tough foe 3/26. Won 94k last year. (6) Kay’s Shadow returns to big track where she’s excelled in the past. Price to fill in exotics.
(6) Major Occasion wasn’t activated until late and (7) So Much More was driven perfect 3/26. Those two again on the wire. (3) Gias Surreal lacked room there and could threaten. (5) Ivana Flybye has been very sharp since returning but faces the best of the best again.